Thursday 14 March 2013

Another lovey day.

It's amazing how after just a short amount of time a place that was so alien can now seem so normal.
I love the heat, I'm so used to being sweaty and a little bit grubby all the time. I loooove the people, both locals and ex-pats have been incredibly kind and generous to me. I love the small town vibe of Dar, everyone really does know everyone-even I have been bumping into new friends here and there.
All that's missing here are Chris, Herbie and Maimi and then I do believe you might not see us for some time!

Thought my lunch was quite nice today-rice beans and cabbage, quite plain for my dodgy tummy-until leone pointed out the intestines! I had wondered what they were!! Oh dear!

Went to play on the ward to the bed bound children today. Fantastic!

Pictures-me doing my thing, and the fantastic Leone doing her play therapy, with David and Margaret.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having fun. Xxx